SisterAds.com is a pop under ads network with a simple platform which allows to make the connection between traffic sender (publishers) and payer (advertisers) across the world. Before register with us to make money with your website or start to create a campaign to get visitors and increase sales for your business you need to accept SisterAds.com terms of services.
A deposit must be submitted to SisterAds in advance of initial advertising date. By submitting advertising for inclusion on SisterAds.com, advertiser agree to be bound by the terms of this contract. No conditions other than those set forth herein shall be binding on SisterAds. By participating in the Program, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. SisterAds.com has the right to choose either or not to accept an user using our services.
We have right to terminate any account if it is inactive for more than 30 days. SisterAds.com reserves the right to terminate the account of any affiliate publishers/advertisers/others) who publicly posts derogatory and/or slanderous statements about SisterAds.com. Fake traffic of any kind is not allowed. Auto surfers, i-frames, bots, proxy, auto hits services, traffic exchange. Any User that use such fake traffic system will be banned and no refund will be granted.
1. Sites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity or sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities.
2. Sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity((i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking…etc.).
3. Sites containing child pornography.
4. Sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which threatens physical harm.
5. Sites with any type of content that a reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate.
6. Any website/blog that use any kind of fake traffic to generate income will be deleted and the revenue to that account will be taken out.
7. Sites that, after being reviewed and at our total discretion, don’t qualify for our Program.
8. Publishers can’t use any tools, software or ask others to click their ads to generate more clicks.
9. Racial intolerant/ advocating content against individual/ groups/ organizations.
10. Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering based on race, politics, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexuality.
Advertisers(Traffic Buyer) Terminated:
1. Advertisement Page must not contain scripts that alter users browser settings.
2. Your Advertisement Page must not contain any frame breaking codes.
3. Your Advertisement Page must not contain any auto-downloads, without user action.
4. Your Advertisement Page must not contain multiple alert boxes.
5. By depositing funds on SisterAds.com, you agree that if any kind of illegal activities detected on any of your Advertisement pages, your account will be disabled and you won’t be entitled to a refund.
All advertising rates are subject to change at any time.
Your information could be shared with SisterAds partners (who purchase advertising from SisterAds). You will be protected from the increasing of infringement of the terms herein.
To protect our advertisers and publishers and any third parties from fraudulent activities, SisterAds may terminate any account that we believe violates one of our rules.
Refund is only eligible for all the remaining(non-used) funds in the advertiser`s account. Refund can only be made to the original payment source and we do not refund any amount for terminated advertiser`s account.
All contents of SisterAds.com is protected under copyright law. Including but not limited to all images, HTML code, banners and logos. Anyone found infringing upon these copyright laws will be reported and could face possible criminal prosecution.